I AM NOT OF THIS THIS WORLD by Jamiu Ahmed


I AM NOT OF THIS WORLD 

Don't search for me:
I'm the spooky dreams on the horizon
Gleaming from up high like a chandelier
The imaginary lines; reflection of a mirror
Projected outward real; but inverted image

Don't look for me:
I'm the fiery fire in the mouth of the dragon
The burning sand from the blazing desert
That melt the wobbled feet of a  wayfarer
Lost in the belly of an endless mazy route

Don't bother to have me:
I'm the sharp-edge-words of a rocky spear
From the craggy mouth With a broken tongue
Fired outward like a missile from the launcher
To pierce through the veil of the stony heart

Don't catch feelings:
You have been chewing my name for long
Like the cud in the mouth of a starved goat
That kept regurgitating the strange instinct
And feelings buried deep down her paunch

Don't trip for me:
if you don't comprehend the language 
Of water enough to walk through its breast
If you can't stand in between the roaring sea 
For I'm an ocean with clasp of sinking waves

Don't chase me:
If you don't know the voices of the wind
That kept howling like the hungry wolves
In the middle of a deadly desert forest
For I'm the wind that elope with the time

Don't run after me:
If you can't bend to kiss the lip of the sun
When I'm lost amidst the aureole of the light
Find me not in the hands of the darkness
For I'm the shadow of the unravel mystery

Don't fall for me:
If you can't climb the tongue of heaven as stairs
To see where the sun and moon rest their light
To question the protruding eyes of the sky
For I'm the tears dripping down from its faces

Don't think about me:
If your mind is not crowded with healing words
Like the four sacred book of the testament
That contains the antidotes of life & existence
For I'm the writer of to live is also to die

Don't go for me:
If you can't withstand fire without sweating
Like the statue of the Greek goddess in fire
That kept burning long after they have gone
For I'm a god of words; I'm not of this world.

©® Jamiu Ahmed


Comments