DEVIL'S PRAYER by Jamiu Ahmed




DEVIL'S PRAYER


"In the mighty name of the father
The lord of the world"

Father lord
I'm the holy serpent with glittery fangs,
That sting souls with the vicious sermons
I served the forbidden fruit in the holy eden
Father, forgive my deeds, I have just begun

Father lord
I'm the holy terror with stains of bloody sins
The dark brat in a garment of shinning ember
That glitters like gold on the tray of an atheist
But, I look at my mirror, all I see is a black angel

Father lord
I'm the deuce in the details of this crazy world
I made evil the shadow that follow me around
Like the inseparable twins; fusion of life and death
Ringing the bell of goof to the ears of the world

Father lord
How I do tell I'm the premeditated wine of plunder?
Brewed from the bloods of imperfect Impurities
Stinking like a dead body without the funeral rite
O Father, bath me with your Holy Spirit, I'm messy.

Father lord
I'm the Prince of darkness that hate to see the light
But you created everything in pairs to tell each apart
There's good in every bad, but the world didn't notice
That's why you made water to quench the hot fire

Father lord
My mind is the holy shrine of infinity worshippers
Where people meet to wallow like pigs in bloody sins
Of this dusty rubble; flames transcending with the wind
Father, if the wages of sins is death, place me on salary

Father lord
I'm this old woman in a clad of a gorgeous damsel
Roaming around the world streets like an holy Saint
Vending beautiful poisons to the faithful sinners
Auctioning death as the free tickets to perdition

Father lord
Oh, did I made this dusty vacuum a gory doom?
drenched with the crying bloods of moaning souls
Wailing like a mother of a child that died untimely
In a battle of destiny death called me to anchor

Father lord
I'm sorry, I mutilated the fate of the glowing sun
Oh, I stole the glory of bright stars from the night
Castrated the moonlight tales into a bleary dreams
Save my soul, I'm drowning this world into a wreck.

Father lord
Take my body and soul to the threshold of heaven
Where you will weigh my sins on the beam balance
I'm made from this brimstone, would I return to hell?
If yes father, put me in the paradise of this inevitable hell.

©® Jamiu Ahmed

Comments