8 VIRGINS IN 8 NIGHTS by Jamiu Ahmed



8 VIRGINS IN 8 NIGHTS

"My last 8 days In heaven
Spent with 8 holy virgins"

Virgin 1
She sat naked on a hidden throne, yet unseen
I'm the words that exists without a glimpse
I must precede everything before they work
I'm "faith" have me for tonight and till infinity
For fear is the thief that hate to see you live

Virgin 2
"I'm the beautiful wife covered by the clouds
To see me, you must believe I exist, but unseen
Don't ask me why I hide under a sacred mask
Your days on earth may wear garment of pangs
But, I'm the "hope" for morrow you need, to go on

Virgin 3
The door was ornamented with frowning spines
like the spikes of the Allegheny mountain spurge
Her throne is an abode of callous thorny thorns,
I entered her room with dripping tears of bloods
I'm "happiness" it take bloods and tears to see me

Virgin 4
I'm the wide ocean that has no limited bound
Filled with fishes you will eat and ask for more
I'm the best asset you will ever possess in life
I'm the light that will frighten darkness faraway
I'm "Knowledge" seek me to the farthest point

Virgin 5,
Her threshold is enwrapped in a countless failure
I'm the results of tireless efforts you will make
Consistency is the key to unlock my rocky doors
Sweats and bloods are the tickets to my garden
I'm "success" I hate to see you enter my paradise

Virgin 6
Her garden was a mixture of muddy filths and dirt
Stinking like a dead body without the funeral ritual
Her throne was designed with grime and smutty gold
A despicable home of rusty rubbles and malarkey
I'm "Wealth" don't mind where I choose as my home.

Virgin 7
I'm the bitter taste of the truth in your life marathon
The gallbladder you chew, but wish you never tasted it
I'm the storm that will persist with turbulence of time
I'm the tears that will roll down from your protrude eyes
I'm "sorrow" the test of time in your life, I don't last long

Virgin 8
Her nirvana is a meadow of a fertile liberal honey
Bounded by the flowing fountain of unending milk
Where time stand still to feel every lasting moment
She served me the wine of eminence with a golden cup
I'm "greatness" the one you exchange your height for

©® Jamiu Ahmed


Comments