RHYTHMS OF LIFE by Jamiu Ahmed & Awotide Oluwaseun Micheal



RHYTHMS OF LIFE

I have sailed through the roaring storms
With a broken paddle of a wrecking boat
Where blizzard whirl windy wind of misery
For Life is an ocean with sinking waves

I have walked through the valley of deadly route
Where death was hawking free tickets to hell
Like a virgin prostitute advertising for sex
For life is a cocotte that mate for no reward

I have trailed the milky way of sweet pains
Where tribulations rise with turbulence of time
A minute in paradise, a minute in blasting hell
For life is a mixture of honey and sour lime

I have penned the lines of high brokenness
Authored about the thunderbolt of falling off
On the ground that witnessed the war of failure
For life isn't for the lost appetite to climb again

I have reported about good humors and tragedies
In as much as I have the vigor to sing the blues
Recorded about the credence of song of sorrow
For life is to fall between rhythm of broken chords

I have down pat the meaning of peace in pieces
Where ransom to live is to crush yourself into crucibles
Of happy hunting ground put on sad center  stage
For life is a resurrection from death in a million times

I have drafted about life span of endless journey
On the grounds that days are no account to me
Heaven has revealed the truth of flyspeck to me
For life is a mirage; refelection of unattainable race

© ® Jamiu Ahmed & Awotide Oluwaseun Micheal

Comments