TEARS OF BLOOD by Jamiu Ahmed



TEARS OF BLOOD

The sad tales behind the wall of heart
I'm the shards of a broken gourd of hope
The remains of a tattered rag of anguish
Fettered by love of bloody tears and sorrow

August break, but it's a mind tearing wind
It's cold out there, raining ice and snowflakes. 
He came with jacket of warmth and flames
I fell for the red rose with intrinsic thorns

I became jailed by his cold mind and love
Chained by the ring of doom, I never knew
Life was sweet, I never learn its sour parts
Life was hard, for love that blinds the mind

Days fell apart, the dawn of my broken lines
The beginning of the end of my love rhythm
I was turned to the punch tote of Mike Tyson
Got paid with his fist like an unskilled boxer

Nights loom, the un-ryhmed verses of ruined love
He banged the door with drunken voice of violence
Stripped me naked to quench his lustful thirst
Made love against my will, l'm a sex machine

Light years away, but the truth never seek its way
He kept to his words, I will live to attest paradise
The paradise of hell, with blood, tears and sorrow
For lions never shield off their skin like snakes do

Life is an absurd circle, and it goes round and on
Circling get tougher, I got pushed come to shove
Waiting for my haven as I gulped the last arsenic
I wrote this poem with my dripping tears of blood.

©® Jamiu Ahmed




Comments