I AM A LEAF by Jamiu Ahmed.





I AM A LEAF




I
am
A Leaf 
Leaf of life 
Green in colour
That sustain life of all
Keep the existence rolling on
Like the planet in orbital revolution 
Revolving round the extraterrestrial sun
Sun that I depend on to blossom in rosy colour
When the lights fall on my faces spread like tray
I receive the heavenly blessings and dance to the wind
Singing songs of praises in awe, with heart filled with joy 
I am a leaf; with the unravel secret of the apparition stories 
Where the information of survivals are stored in a memory 
The memories of life, leaf and death in mutual agreement
The sky is the generous widow that cry every morning 
With the drops falling like tears from a protrude eye
To washed off the dirt left by the dust of the time 
   I am a leaf; the core wheels for healthy life 
That heals the world in time of its want
Like the faithful wife; loyal till the call
Always there just like the shadow 
I'm a leaf; the backbone of life 
Holding the frame of spirit
Supporting the course 
Of human goings 
I am a leaf 
I
am
a
leaf
I
am 
a
leaf

©® Jamiu Ahmed


Comments